Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm not going to apologize for not posting..

I'm not going to apologize for not posting. Life has been crazy lately. Gone are the days of a tiny newborn that will sit in my lap, propped on her boppy, content with life. We now have a beautiful 6-month old infant who is interested in everything she can get her tiny fingers on. In addition to Audrey growing up, we moved!

I will start with our new house since I have tons to share about the Little Miss.
I can't find a picture of our old house but we are so happy to be out of it (okay okay, I don't feel like looking for one). We liked it when we first moved in but we needed some separation between rooms. We aren't fans of the open floor plan idea. Our dining room table was 2 feet away from our couch. Our entertainment center is huge and with the baby swing, jumper, high chair, play mat and carseat all being located in the living room, it always looked cluttered. We'd clean, it would look like a mess.
We also had no wall space. That may sound like a moot point but it's hard to decorate. Decorating makes it feel like home. Our kitchen was tiny. If the dishwasher was open, you couldn't get two people in there. It was awful to cook in. There was no natural light. It always looked "yellow" in the house unless there wasn't a cloud in the sky. This list could go on and on but I won't. Just know, it was time for us to get out.

This is our new home! These are the default online pictures so once a little bit more is unpacked, i'll give you a real tour, with our things!




Look at the kitchen and that yard! We could host some awesome get togethers in this house.
It's 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a tad over 2000 square feet. It's huge. 
Currently, the two car garage is still occupied with boxes. I know this house is way bigger but we need to get rid of things. To be honest, there are a couple of boxes that are still packed from when we moved out here three years ago. Yeah, I think it's time to clear stuff out. 

I will try to post and catch everyone up on Audrey soon. She had her 6 month vaccines today and all I want to do is cuddle her!


No comments:

Post a Comment