Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Audrey "celebrated" her first Halloween as much as a 10 day old could. I really wanted to take her trick-or-treating but since I'm not pregnant anymore, I couldn't justify the weight gain that would surely ensue.

My mom found a cute little sleeper for her that was orange. It had a cute little puppy dog on the butt and each foot. So for Audrey's first Halloween she was a puppy!


Sleepy Halloween puppy

Puppy butt!

So, while our human child was a dog, our dog children were not dogs. They had costumes too. 


This would be Hunter the submarine. 


And Mason the banana split. 


Andy and I didn't dress up. But, last year we did buy these giant inflatable hats (and I mean GIANT) so we put those on for a bit. My mom had a witch hat, Andy has a Mad Hatter hat and I had the cowboy hat. Let me tell you, cooking dinner with that stupid thing on was hard!

Our Halloween was kind of lack luster this year. Our housing community was having all of the houses on our street painted so everything had to be moved away from our house. We couldn't put up any outdoor decorations. On top of that, I was 9 months pregnant at the beginning of the month and then delivered a baby. I think i'm forgiven for not decorating more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment